We are looking for participants for two important studies.
Who Should Apply:
- Individuals with diagnosis of Childhood Interstitial Lung Disease
- Individuals with diagnosis of Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia of Infancy (NEHI)
- Complete a questionnaire and phone interview.
- Blood samples will be collected.
- Optional visit to Vanderbilt for other possible testing, such as a chest CT scan (adults only) or lung function tests; total visit time up to 4 hours.
- You will not be compensated for your participation.
If you are interested in participating or would like more information about this study, please e-mail Study Coordinator: Errine Garnett:
Errine.t.Garnett@vanderbilt.edu or phone: 615-343-0539.
Lisa Young, MD
Vanderbilt University Medical Center